International Institute of Cryosurgery
Benefit for Human Medicine and Science
- The implementation in practice of the results achieved over thirty years raise the level of medicine in human civilization.
- Deciphering of the effect of deep low temperatures on living matter.
- Challenge in current invasive malignant tumor diagnostics based on the development of a new standard - Invasive Cryodiagnostics.
- Amplification of organ maintaining and minimally invasive interventions on the human organism.
- Formulation and introduction of new standards in oncological surgery.
- An idea of inter-disciplinary research that has been developed for generations has reached a level which may and must change paradigms in medicine, especially in oncology and oncological surgery.
- Contribution to establishing a new discipline in science and medicine - Cryoscience and Cryomedicine.
- Developing an innovative approach for modern Cryotechnology and Cryoequipment considered to be a basic prerequisite to the implementation of these new standards.